Street Photography: Northern Nevada Pride Day 2019


From employees of Tesla decking their logos in rainbow colors to organizations like the drop-in youth shelter the Eddy House, from a mayoral candidate in Carson City to a gay councilman in Reno, from local drag queens with newfound story hour celebrity to dressed up dogs, the Reno pride parade 2019 on July 27, 2019, was a special day. I brought my almost two year old to his first pride parade, while taking photos, to fill up the Biggest Little Streets Instagram feed for the day and my Pinterest collection of protest photos from around the world, and kept clicking away. These types of moments make me connect with Zizou who I lost in 2016, when he was five. He was always full of love and the first to give everyone a hug and a smile.

Comments

Popular Posts