Working the Vines: Black cowboys, bikers and parades


I am trying to make December my Vine month for a web, documentary project I am helping out with concerning Oklahoma's fascinating historical all-black towns. Vines are those trippy, six-second max, cyclical video micro-creations still hot in the digital "creatosphere". I've got some kid cowboys at the rodeo, good lines like "Hi, You want some candy?" and bikers blowing out tires. And if you can't figure it out, audio comes on by clicking upper left, and audio is key in Vines.












November was supposed to be Instagram month for this project, but I'm still working on that. We also have made several mini-documentaries on this topic, and several more will make their debut in 2014! Thanks for checking it out and following (we'll follow right back) :)

Comments

Popular Posts