VOA Profiles in Courage - The War Correspondent



As part of my running projects, lately, Ive been doing video profiles of extraordinary colleagues at the Voice of America.

Many outsiders think we are spies, cold war relics, etc.., but we have a charter that guarantees our independence, and at headquarters in Washington, D.C., a building full of very talented journalists, including Vietnam Vet, wine afficionado, folk musician and international newsman and storyteller extraordinaire Gary Thomas. Watch below to see for yourself.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    I just discovered the website who discuss about
    Several
    home based business reviews

    If you want to know more here it is
    home based business opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 PM

    I will not concur on it. I over nice post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Hi there!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

    For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
    I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
    Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

    [url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:51 PM

    Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts